Arsenal Malaysia Logo

Arsenal Malaysia Logo

Monday, November 16, 2009

Carlsberg-LSCM 4 vs 4 Futsal tourney, 6th Dec 08



In conjunction with the Masters Football Tourney on 7th Dec 2008, Liverpool Supporters Club of M'sia organized a futsal tournament and invited AFCSM to play.

Since Shahnaz could come and we had enough people, I decided not to play. I brought my gear anyway, in case someone couldn't make it.

Turns out, everyone came and I thought I could relax and just watch the action. However, when the organizers heard I brought my gear, they asked me to play in a makeshift team because some teams pulled out last minute. I obliged, and just as I entered the pitch, someone said "Hey, Embi can be the goalie!" Aisehmen, so I did play goalie in the first game, against Celtic supporters, which we lost. I didn't play the second group game.

Meanwhile AFCSM lost both group games, 1-3 and 3-6.

No comments: