Arsenal Malaysia Logo

Arsenal Malaysia Logo

Monday, November 30, 2009

EPL Masters Football Malaysia Cup, 22nd Nov 2009




The Cup...

The cheapest ticket...

Waiting for fellow Gooners...




Any Arsenal fans out there who could have joined us but didn't missed out big time!!!



This is the second edition, and I've been to both...

Sad to say, the players played in half-empty stadiums...I'm sure the organizers were disappointed with the turnout and lack of support, and I'm certain that the players were too...

As I mentioned on my facebook status...

how can u expect the "stars" to travel half-way round the world when u won't come and watch them play in appreciation of their contributions to the game?whichever team u support,why just "talk c0ck" about ur team's history when part of that history is here?parlour,andy cole,viv anderson,ugo ehiogu,michael thomas,may,ian walker,blomqvist,deane,mcateer,ronny johnsen,paul jones,mark wright,etc...

Neways, I was glad to have been joined by fellow Gooners Moe+wife, Shahnaz+Capt Fairuz, Jepp, Amri, Arief, Azhar, Khai+fiance, Zafuan+wife and also meeting Anand there...



No comments: