Arsenal Malaysia Logo

Arsenal Malaysia Logo

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IJM 0 -3 AFCSM...6th March 2009








Match played at Matsushita Stadium...

a lot was said in the aftermath of this game, since only 7 ppl were ready at kickoff and we had to borrow 4 of the opponents' players initially...Long story short, we're not gonna kick-off at 8pm on a weeknite again...

But we deserved the win, and I have to say for the first (and only) time, I played well for AFCSM. I played rightback in this game.

Another first, I was yellow-carded, for a late tackle (honestly, no malice), and some bugger got yellow-carded for slapping the back of my head...good refereeing...The referee also reminded me of the earlier caution when he saw me sliding in to tackle more than a few times later...hehe...

No comments: